The last day of the spring term is Thursday 1st April
and students will be dismissed at 12.20pm.
We look forward to welcoming all students back to school for the summer term at 8.30am
on Monday 19th April
and wish all of our students and families a restful Easter holiday.
All of the virtual activities available during Year 8 GCSE Transition Information Evening,
held on Tuesday 9th February, can be found here
All of the virtual activities available during Sixth Form Information Evening,
held on Tuesday 17th November, can be found here.
All of the virtual activities available during Open Evening,
held on Wednesday 30th September, can be found here
For details of the full opening of Upton Court Grammar School for all year groups in September please click here.
Learning Review Day 2020
This year’s Learning Review Day took place for students and their parents on Wednesday 14th October. The purpose of this day is to provide you with information that will enable you to support your child’s progress throughout the 2020/21 academic year and beyond. Due to the protective measures in place at school this academic year Learning Review Day took place virtually and the following virtual activities are available for all of our parents and students to view below. To select a virtual activity please click on the link.
- Learning Review Day Letter – sent to parents on Wednesday 23rd September – click HERE.
- Welcome Letter from Mr Pritchard – click HERE.
- Senior Leadership Team Recorded Presentation - recorded video HERE & presentation HERE
- Form Tutor Appointment – for guidance on the tutor appointment including how to access the appointment via Microsoft Teams click HERE. The presentation delivered during the tutor appointment will be available HERE after Learning Review Day.
- School Survey – we really value your feedback on your experience of the school. To provide feedback please complete the short feedback form HERE.
- Learning Review Day Feedback Form – this is the first time Learning Review Day has been held virtually and we really value your feedback of your experience of the day itself. To provide feedback please complete the short feedback form HERE.