If you receive any of the following, your child may be eligible to receive free school lunches:
• Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than
£7400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an
annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed
£16,190 for financial year.
• Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four
weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Upton Court Grammar School will receive £900 from the government towards the cost of supplying eligible children with free meals. If you do meet the eligibility criteria, but do not want your child to receive free meals, please complete the form anyway as the school will benefit from the grant.
Alternatively you can go to Slough Borough Council direct. There webpage for their application form is:
|FSM Proving Eligibility|