The Association of former students and staff at the school was formed in 1915, the third year of the school’s life. On the initiative of the first Headmaster, Mr W Francis Smith, it was named Old Paludians from the Latin (palus, paludis, a marsh or Slough), and so it has remained. Active in its current form today, the Association seeks to promote links and continued friendship between all who have attended the school. Activities include a website with a fine collection of historic photographs, an archive, an annual newsletter, an A.G.M. and Reunion held every March, which has often brought back ex-pupils from around the world, and fundraising for the school.
All former students and staff are eligible to join. This can be done through the Chairman (currently Jean Tyler) via her e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Old Paludians Website.